The 9th Annual Meeting of the ASCCT
Wednesday October 21, 2020 12:00AM through Thursday October 22, 2020 12:00AM
The 9th annual meeting of the ASCCT will be held in Durham, NC, October 2020.
The 9th Annual ASCCT meeting will be held in Durham, North Carolina October 21st-22nd, 2020, with an add-on training on the EPA Chemistry Dashboard and related tools October 23rd.
The conference theme will address the US EPA goal to eliminate reliance on mammalian tests to make regulatory decisions by 2035, and the various considerations—science and policy—related to meeting this goal.
Accepted Plenary speakers:
- Tara Barton-McLaren, Health Canada
- Richard Keigwin, US EPA
- Sue Marty, Dow Chemical
- Adrian Roth, Roche
Presentations and discussions will consider:
- Solutions and research needed for longer-term and complex endpoint replacement
- Fit for purpose validation frameworks and case studies
- Needs of the regulated and regulator community
- Benchmarking NAMs without in vivo tests
- Public communication
- Overcoming barriers related to comfort, training, and experience
- Effects on, and contributions from, pharmaceutical and other sectors