8th Annual Meeting of the ASCCT
Computational Toxicology: Peeking into the Clouds while Keeping our Feet on Solid Ground
September 25th-26th, 2019
Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg
620 Perry Parkway
We hope you will join us for the eighth annual meeting of the ASCCT. While many invited talks this year focus on computational toxicology, abstracts covering all aspects of cellular and computational toxicology, including policy, are welcome and invited.
The meeting will include:
- Expert plenary lectures featuring:
- Glenn Myatt, Leadscope
- Nicole Kleinstreuer, NICEATM
- Panel discussion on data and methodology quality and transparency
- Social reception and networking event
- Poster and oral presentations drawn from submitted abstracts
- Mentoring activity and awards for young scientists
Oral abstract submission deadline is June 28, 2019
To be considered for an oral presentation, abstracts must be submitted before June 28. After that date, poster-only abstracts can be accepted until August 1, depending on space.
Please email Ksullivan@ascctox.org for more information, or join the society to receive information as it is available.