News and Updates
- June 1, 2021: Thank you to all who attended, presented at, and supported the conference! Registered participants can view content via the online program until June 30. To be added to the email list for QSAR2023, which will be June 5-9, 2023 in Cophenhagen, Denmark, email QSAR2023@food.dtu.dk.
- May 2021:
- Registration is now closed. Please contact QSAR2021@icf.com for assistance with late presenter registrations.
- We have begun to post information for attendees and presenters, including how to record and upload your presentation, and how to attend poster and sponsor sessions using Remo, on the meeting program. Visit and bookmark this page to keep up to date on the latest information.
- April 2021: The meeting program is now available. Thanks to the many excellent submissions, the meeting will feature presentations on every aspect of computational toxicology. Take a look.
- February 2021: Registration is now available. The deadline to register is May 8, 2021.
- Fall 2020: The meeting will be held to June 7-9, 2021 in a dynamic virtual format. We hope you will join us! Please sign up to receive e-mail updates so you can stay up to date on all the details.
Rather than extensive testing based on phenotypic responses in animals, there has been a growing shift toward exploiting mechanistically based approaches to underpin data-driven decision-making frameworks. With this shift (Q)SARs, read-across, in vitro tests, including high throughput and high content (HT/HC) screening methods, transcriptomic data, coupled with the application of a range of computational methods for data analysis and predictive modelling are more relevant than ever. This workshop aims to bring together scientists from around the world along with developers and users of predictive models and their underlying data (whether that be exposure data, non-targeted screening data, HTS, Httr or classical toxicity data), to foster discussion and debate around the practical implementation of these approaches.
Endorsed by the Society of Toxicology
For general inquiries: QSAR2021@icf.com