In cooperation with ICCA-LRI and EPA, ASCCT is pleased to announce the 19th International Workshop on (Q)SAR in Environmental and Health Sciences.
The QSAR2020 programme (talks and posters) is based on author contributions. Authors are encouraged to submit scientific abstracts for oral and/or poster presentation in one or more of the following categories.
- Application of New Approach Methodologies (NAMs) including QSAR approaches for regulatory purposes (risk-based prioritization, risk assessment)
- Thresholds for Toxicological Concern
- Cheminformatic approaches to evaluate ‘big data’
- Development, evaluation and application of QSARs to fill data gaps
- Progress and barriers in the 3 Rs e.g. Replacement of 6 pack acute tests
- Adverse Outcome Pathways, Integrated Testing and Assessment Approaches (IATA) and Defined Approaches
- Complex substances (UVCBs, PFAS) and emerging issues
- Quantifying uncertainty in model development and the underlying data
- Biological activity profiling using high throughput screening data and high content data (e.g. high throughput transcriptomics, high throughput phenotypic profiling)
- Read-across approaches for regulatory purposes
- Green Chemistry
- Non-targeted exposure approaches
All abstracts will be reviewed for their acceptance. For further abstract submission information, please visit the conference website.