Additional newsletters can be accessed by members here >
Animal Testing Alternatives Come Alive in U.S. (subscription required)
- AltTox: Technical and policy information, informational resources, and a discussion forum on nonanimal methods for toxicity testing.
- AltWeb: Searchable database, news, and resources hub maintained by the Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing at John's Hopkins University
- Canadian Council on Animal Care “3Rs Search Guide”
- Cell Culture News and Resources
- Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing (CAAT)
- COSMOS Database
- DB-ALM: Database of in vitro methods compiled by ECVAM.
- EPAA ORCHESTRA: An EU project to disseminate recent research on in silico methods for evaluating the toxicity of chemicals. An extremely resource-rich website.
- The Global Portal to Information on Chemical Substances
- Go3R: A searchable database of 3Rs methods
- The Hamner Institutes for Health Sciences: Toxicity testing in the 21st century
- Human Focused Testing: A "matchmaking" service between researchers and providers in in vitro and human tissue research.
- ICCVAM: Regulatory Acceptance of Alternative Methods
- In Vitro Jobs Bank
- Institute for In Vitro Sciences
- International Institute for the Advancement of Medicine: Provider of donated human tissues for research into cures and treatments for human diseases.
- International QSAR Foundation
- Joint Research Centre Computational Toxicology Resource Page
- ModernTox: Consulting services
- NC3Rs: The UK’s National Centre for the Replacement, Refinement and Reduction of Animals in Research website contains an information portal to help apply the best standards in animal welfare.
- OECD (Q)SAR Toolbox
- PharmaInformatic: Uses ADME Knowledge Bases and predictive tools (Expert Systems) to improve drug discovery and development.
- The Physiome Project is developing a multiscale modelling framework for understanding physiological function that allows models to be combined and linked in a hierarchical fashion.